Tuesday, November 9, 2010

{DIY} Camera Strap Cover

As is the case with most of you I assume, I LOVE to take pictures. However, the plain black camera strap that came with my camera really doesn't suit my personal style.

There are some really great camera strap covers out there, such as Shey B, but while I wish I was since I fully believe in supporting small businesses, and especially believe in supporting handmade, I'm just not in a place where I can spend money on things like that.

So, I decided to make my own.
If you find yourself in a similar boat, or just prefer to do things yourself, follow along by heading over to my new blog!

xoxo Lori Danelle

** It was brought to my attention that the link for feed subscriptions was messed up, but I think it's fixed now, so if you were having trouble before, you should be good to go now if you try it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad that you've stopped by this blog & I LOVE hearing your feedback and questions — however, as this blog is no longer active I may not see it!! But no worries! I've moved all content from this blog to my new website and would appreciate it if you visited me over there: Lori Danelle.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails