I hope you enjoy reading these, because for some reason, I love them. I'm one of those dorks who actually enjoys filling out surveys. We need people like me, right?
Anyway. . . Here we go.
1. The first thing I do in the morning to start my day is after hitting my snooze button a couple of times, I immediately get dressed and start getting breakfast ready so the girls can come straight down & eat. . . or eat it in the car ;) .
2. Today I wish I was asleep, or working at home (long to do list as always and stayed up too late trying to shorten it), or free from said to do list & out shopping with my best friend whom I have not seen in AGES .
3. If I had an extra $100 in my bank account today I'd Go shopping for some new fall boots. . .or fall clothes in general. Part of the fun of shopping is the hunt and not knowing what you'll come home with, right? .
4. Tomorrow I will spend time with the family, perhaps enjoy a bit of the Octoberfest going on. I think the pumpkin patch has come up as a possibility as well. Guess I'm pretty open .
5. Two things that don't go together are curly hair and rain. Can you say frizz city? The bane of my existence.... .
6. Something I can never pass up at the grocery store is a diet coke. I ALWAYS grab one on my way in & pay for the empty bottle. the gas pump holds the same issue. I told the girls we needed to stop & get gas on the way home yesterday. From the backseat I heard "and a soda, too?" I might have a problem.
7. The last time I tried something new was Hmm. . .apparently not recently enough, because I can't think of anything. I'll have to remedy that soon! Sorry. .
Join in, or read others here!
Oh! And if you haven't been by yet, definitely check out Ashley Ann's blog right now. She's doing a series of 10 in 10 (while she's away vacationing in a very sunny place!!!) with amazing guest bloggers and eye candy. You may see some old faces and you may find a few new must reads!
Hope you have a great weekend!!!
xoxo Lori Danelle