Thursday, October 7, 2010

A movie worth writing about

So who knows what movie came out on DVD this week that I am COMPLETELY geeking out over?

That's right.
Disney's Beauty & the Beast.
We bought it for the girls.

Anyone really believe that?
I didn't think so.

We bought it for the girls so that I could have an excuse to watch it.

Somehow, I missed it the last time it was on DVD and only have a VHS version. . . and no VHS player.  So I've been anxiously awaiting it's return. . .along with all the others from that generation of Disney movies.

Somehow, I just don't think that part of me ever quite grew up. . . Nor do I want it to.  :)

Oh, and yes, the girls are enjoying it as well, although they do keep telling me to stop singing.

xoxo Lori Danelle


  1. love that movie! hey, you are on apartment therapy today!

  2. Really? . . .Going to check it out now. . . Thanks! :)

  3. Virginia, I'm not seeing it. . .do you (or anyone else) have a link?

  4. Ha! my boys won't watch it, and they hate when I sing with the "old" movies that I grew up with!


  6. it is currently on page 3, nice job!

  7. Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme...

    Love that movie!

  8. i don't have any kids and i geeked out about it. i'm 26 and i told my little sister (20 yrs) "when it's out of the disney vault, i'm buying it and it's movie night!"


I'm so glad that you've stopped by this blog & I LOVE hearing your feedback and questions — however, as this blog is no longer active I may not see it!! But no worries! I've moved all content from this blog to my new website and would appreciate it if you visited me over there: Lori


Related Posts with Thumbnails