Friday, February 26, 2010

A little glimpse. . .

Practice run for a little something I'm working on.

IMG_8015

I fell in love with the new pillows that DwellStudio for Target did when I first saw them on the cover of Country Living magazine.



I knew at once I'd have to figure out how they were made. **And I did!!** Which works out doubly well because in real life, those pillows are not that bright, sun-shiny yellow. They're much more green. Not bad, but not what I would want in my house. Someone over there at Country Living likes their Photoshop!! (Even the Target website makes them look more yellow)

Plus now that I've mastered the rosette I have all sorts of ideas for various applications and have already started making more. So exciting!! Now I just need to keep from stabbing my finger with a needle like I did when I made this one. . . Ouch!!

xoxo—Lori

************************************************************************************************

I must also point out the dog on the cover of the magazine. It's the same breed of dog that I have, only my dog NEVER looks that good. Oh, well. He's pretty cute when he's all scruffy, too.

4 comments:

  1. I love the pillows too!
    Stopping by from Fri Follows - I'm a new follower! Love to have you stop by:
    http://dimes2vines.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori. I'm stopping by from Friday Follow and am now following your blog. I'd love for you to stop by my place. I'm launching a new event today called Friday Favorites. Come check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! Thanks for joining the Blog Hop. I'm following you now. Love your blog. I'll be back later to read more.

    Happy Follow Friday!

    Tami
    www.heartsmakefamilies.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that is creative. Thanks for supporting Friday Follow. Have a wonderful weekend. Rita @ http://one2try.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad that you've stopped by this blog & I LOVE hearing your feedback and questions — however, as this blog is no longer active I may not see it!! But no worries! I've moved all content from this blog to my new website and would appreciate it if you visited me over there: Lori Danelle.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails