Hey, I just noticed that it's my blog's birthday!!
Since my birthday was yesterday I like the idea of a blog birthday rather than an anniversary. And since it's my blog, I get to make those sort of decisions!
It's kind of silly how something so simple as starting a blog can & has changed so many things for me.
• Through this blog I have a creative outlet even if time does not allow for any other sort of creativity.
• I've been able to discover and meet so many other amazing women and the wealth of inspiration that's out there! Geez! Some days I am overwhelmed by what these incredible women are coming up with. Makes me feel a bit out of my league some days, but challenged at the same time! :)
• Encouraged me to take photos of EVERYTHING. Some of my favorites are from fairly mundane things that the family does on a regular basis. I've learned to really value the ordinary and not take the little things for granted.
• I'm becoming a better photographer and increasing my photo editing skills.
• I'm constantly learning. I can't even start to list the skills I've learned because I entered this blog world!!
• I opened an etsy shop and have big aspirations for the future.
So needless to say, I'm loving this thing and I hope that those of you who keep up with me are enjoying it too. If there's a certain type of thing I write about that you'd like to see more of, please let me know! I enjoy doing this, but I really want to create a place for you in the process.
Thanks for sticking with me!! I appreciate each and every one of you!