Friday, June 5, 2009

5 years ago. . . (for Nate)

240

5 years ago today. It feels like yesterday and it feels like a hundred years ago: We just belong together.

137.JPG

The journey hasn't always (or rarely) gone the way we thought it would (definitely didn't plan on being pregnant before either of us finished school!), but it's our journey and we're making it together.

299

You were my best friend then and you're my best friend now. I cannot imagine my life without you in it. One day, we'll look back on all the craziness of now: Babies/kids, remodeling the house, work, student loans, slugs and brown recluse spiders; and maybe, just maybe we'll smile and say "remember when?"

I can't wait to spend my next 5 years with you (and the next 10 and then 15. . .) and see what all it has in store for us. As you know, apparently we like surprises at our house and never lack for "excitement."

I love you now and always. Happy anniversary Nate.

327horiz

1 comment:

  1. Was that Kevin Wilder who married you?! Congrats on 5 years! We just celebrated our 5th in January! You looked so beautiful! And now you have 2 beautiful daughters!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad that you've stopped by this blog & I LOVE hearing your feedback and questions — however, as this blog is no longer active I may not see it!! But no worries! I've moved all content from this blog to my new website and would appreciate it if you visited me over there: Lori Danelle.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails