Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Getting together

This weekend we got together with Nate's family over at his Dad's house. He lives out in the country on wooded acres. It's so pretty out there and relaxing. . .when you aren't slapping away the mosquitos!! I come from a really tight family, so I love getting together and watching all our kids play. (and with so many cute kids running around, perfect for some picture taking!)

IMG_5347
IMG_5349
IMG_5350
IMG_5359
IMG_5374
IMG_5375
IMG_5361

I know that was quite a few, but believe me, I have more I'd love to share, but will refrain!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Your pictures always make everyone look good, I want you to come take pictures of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Thanks. The trick is to take a TON of pictures!! You're bound to get at least a handful of good ones that way!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad that you've stopped by this blog & I LOVE hearing your feedback and questions — however, as this blog is no longer active I may not see it!! But no worries! I've moved all content from this blog to my new website and would appreciate it if you visited me over there: Lori Danelle.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails