Friday, September 17, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday


1.   When I get a day to myself I like to       SLEEP!!!! :)  Followed by some laying around, reading, and maybe doing some creative work I haven't found time to do otherwise. If I have a day to myself AND some money, Anthropologie is always a good option too.

2.  High school was....      Full of great memories and a handful of not so great ones as well. In high school, I tried so hard to fit in & be like everyone else. . .only to graduate and spend the years since trying to stand out. (not in an attention-seeking way, but in a not-following-the-masses sort of way.

3.  A little dream I have is       to see Harry Connick jr in concert. I think I should be able to accomplish this one . ..    .

4.  A big dream I have is       quit my day job and be successful through my own creative endeavors. Oh, and to be Amy Butler. We said BIG dream, right?   .

5.  If I could drive any car my pick would be     a Jeep Wrangler or Mini Cooper. I love the moxy of a girl driving a Wrangler, but ever since seeing The Italian Job, a little part of me would love to learn to drive like they do in a little zesty car .

6.  A time that I felt really and truly beautiful was       Oy! Still too self-conscious for that one! Working on it though!!  However, snuggling with my girls and knowing how I felt about my own Momma as a young child makes me feel pretty beautiful and confident.  They might be little, but their love is pretty big  .

7.  Tomorrow I will....       tackling my very long to do list. And perhaps call the doctor. I have a sneaking suspicion that I have an ulcer.  Oh joy.  :) I've been wondering how I've gotten by without one lately!!  
 
I'm linked up here.  Join me!

xoxo Lori Danelle

2 comments:

  1. It's nice to get to know you a bit more!
    Stop by my blog and partipate in the giveaway of a Nina Designs print!
    http://designsbynina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh HS! ;) Why oh why did we try to "fit in" there...that was the impossible task!

    Plus, I am w/ you on the mini cooper, that is when I first fell in love with it too. But now that I have a Pilot I can't imagine driving anything else! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad that you've stopped by this blog & I LOVE hearing your feedback and questions — however, as this blog is no longer active I may not see it!! But no worries! I've moved all content from this blog to my new website and would appreciate it if you visited me over there: Lori Danelle.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails