Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Weekend Wedding

This weekend my Father-in-Law got married. It was a wonderful, laid back event hosted at their house amidst the hills and trees of Tennessee.
So beautiful!
And the weather!!
Seriously could not have picked a better day. It was 78 degrees with no clouds.
Perfect.

I really loved how relaxed everything was. The invitation said 1 o'clock, but when 1 rolled around, the groom still needed to get dressed!

Rather than hire a photographer, the couple asked a handful of family & friends to come armed with their cameras and snap away (as if you could have stopped me!!). It also gave me a good excuse to try out my new camera lens! I took my role very seriously and started a day early at the rehearsal dinner.

I'll try and stick to photos of people you know. :)

CRW_1126

Little decided she was Papa's girl for the evening.
 CRW_1155

Once family started arriving from both sides, it was decided name tags were in order. :)
CRW_1156

CRW_1178

CRW_1179

CRW_1181

You've seen this little one before, but she was quite a bit smaller back then!
CRW_1192

I didn't photoshop her eyes. Promise!! 
CRW_1199

I think the sun was at that magical point in the sky though, so I'm sure that helped. :)

Regardless,
WOWZER!!!!!
Those are some pretty blue eyes!!!
(I'm allowed to say that, right?)

The groom, or Papa Rob as he's known around our house.  :)
CRW_1203

Days like that make me wish we lived out in the country instead practically down town! Well, living practically down town with kids makes me wish I lived pretty much anywhere else, but that's another story!!

Hope you're enjoying sunshine wherever you find yourself today!!!

xoxo Lori Danelle

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun day....that second to last photo...gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad that you've stopped by this blog & I LOVE hearing your feedback and questions — however, as this blog is no longer active I may not see it!! But no worries! I've moved all content from this blog to my new website and would appreciate it if you visited me over there: Lori Danelle.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails