Thursday, May 28, 2009

More camping pictures

I had a lot of pictures that I really liked, but didn't want to make one gigantic post, so here are a few more:

Charlie loved seeing the cows, horses and sheep around the area. Right next to the camp grounds where we were staying was a farm that had cows. Charlie made friends with a little 4-year-old girl in a neighboring campsite. It was so cute to watch Charlie try and straddle the fence like she was or hang from the highest beam. I had to keep reminding her that she was shorter.
However, my favorite quote of the weekend came from that little girl while we were watching the cows

"Those are my favorite kind of horses!"


IMG_5233

IMG_5228
IMG_5183
IMG_5174
IMG_5170
IMG_5168

We took more shoes on this trip!! I think we each had AT LEAST 3 pairs along. Charlie won though with 6 pairs. I thought it would be wise to be prepared for anything. At least her shoes are small. . .

IMG_5161
IMG_5272
IMG_5144

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad that you've stopped by this blog & I LOVE hearing your feedback and questions — however, as this blog is no longer active I may not see it!! But no worries! I've moved all content from this blog to my new website and would appreciate it if you visited me over there: Lori Danelle.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails